Ice rink Leuven will open its doors again from Monday 8 June for everyone
As of Monday June 8, Ice Rink Leuven will be open to everyone again.
But ... Everything will be different than usual ...
- Always keep 1.5 meters away from any person outside your household.
- Do not exercise and stay at home if you have symptoms that may indicate COVID-19, such as a flu, fever, cough, shortness of breath, nasal discharge or unusual tiredness. Only start exercising again if your doctor allows you to.
- Do not exercise if a housemate has symptoms or has tested positive for the virus. Do not start exercising again unless the doctor allows you to.
- Have you had an increase in your body temperature and are you fever free again? Rest as long as the number of days you had a fever. For example, after 3 days of fever, you may not exercise for 3 more days, because of the risk of heart infection.
- Do not kiss or hug, hug, hand, pat on the back or high five.
- Leave when you are done. Do not stay to rest or socialize.
Public Skating sessions
Everyone will be welcome back to public skating.
The number of places is limited to 60 places per session.
If the situation and the measures permit, we will adjust this number.
You will only be able to buy tickets online.
Trainers must also have a valid ticket for the public service.
- It will no longer be possible to go outside during skating and then come back in.
- A skating session will last 1h20.
- All safety measures must be strictly followed
- Face masks are mandatory in all public areas (changing rooms, toilets, hall, corridors, skate rental).
- Figure skating coaches are required to wear a mask during all training sessions (KBKF - Communication 2020.21)
- Arrive only 10 minutes in advance.
- Disinfect your hands on arrival, after every sanitary break and before you leave.
- There are several places where disinfectants are available.
- Keep as far away from the other skaters as possible on the ice.
- There is no hanging around in groups on the ice.
- The changing rooms are available, but al persons of 12 years and older are requiered to wear faceprotection.
- No personal items may be left in the rental area.
- Please leave the rink as soon as possible after the skating ends.
- If you rent skates, you can put them in the appropriate bins after the skating, so that we can put them in quarantine. These skates are not reused until 24 hours later.
Subscriptions remain suspended as long as the measures limiting visitor numbers remain valid.
All subscriptions are automatically renewed by the number of days they cannot be used.
You have to take into account the 'normal' closing period of 19 days, which we would otherwise have had.
10-turn cards will remain deferred as long as the measures limiting visitor numbers remain valid.
Since there is no end date on the validity of these cards, they will automatically be valid again as soon as the number restriction is lifted.
The cafeteria is open again.